Monday, October 23, 2006

Max @ Double Bay.


Rhys and Rin gave me an all-expenses paid for trip to Max
Brenner for my birthday, we went on Saturday to Double Bay Max Brenner.

We parked Under a willow tree (Pictured left) and outside a very very cute house (pictured right) for $3.50 an hour.



Found it pretty quick through all the northshore folk....serioulsy, was entertaining watching them, it was like they were a totally different type of Human.



I meant to take pics as soon as we got our treats but forgot so this is what we had halfway through. Chocolate Souflee and strawberry dip (pictured right). Ryhs had a Thick Italian white hot chocolate, Em had the same but with milk chocolate and i had a Venesualian hot choccy....oh so good!




I and rhys
Embo and I
Rhys
Rhys and Embo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home